We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sex and death with science and empire

"Ooh," says Mary, "I meant to tell Noreen how I want the DVDs processing. I'll have to tell her tomorrow."

That'll be a treat for her. She's not in this afternoon and imagines she's coming in special tomorrow on what should have been a day off to sort out the invoice for "Jane's Fighting Sailors."

Bronwyn tells me that she will, at least, be spared doing any more invoicing of the DVDs: the third one that didn't get lost on the usual desk finally closed that saga.

4 comments:

Gadjo Dilo said...

"Jane's Fighting Sailors" - that's inevitably the next book in the series, and meticulously researched it would be too!

Can Bass 1 said...

What, pray, is a DVD?

Can Bass 1 said...

I see you haven't got around to reading my comment on this post. No matter - thanks to the world-wide-internet thingy I am know au fait with the mystery that is DVD. No, what I wanted to say was this - http://sirmonocle.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-found-this-phrase-posted-in-library.html

Kevin Musgrove said...

cb1: seen and commented, thanks!