We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Moebius strip

I'm sure I've been here before...

T.Aldous is surveying the wreckage that is backstage Helminthdale. Again.

"We really must do somethings about all these boxes."

He says. Again.

"Can you do something about them?"

He asks me. Again. This time I don't point out that I'm not responsible for the contents. Nor that we wouldn't have half of them if he hadn't insisted that a couple of libraries send their surplus stock here instead of to Dutch Bend or Catty. Nor that the other half are only here because half of Policy Team still haven't decided what they're going to do with the contents. And I don't use the words "arson," "skip" or "bollocks." I just say:

"You're right: something needs to be done about these boxes."

I knew I was in a dangerous mood, but hadn't realised it was that bad.

3 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

The word "match" comes to mind.

Or maybe even flint. Two sticks rubbed together, in a pinch.

Moo!

Lavinia said...

We've all been there. Just one match........one little match....

Kevin Musgrove said...

Three minds think as one.