We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Helpful

Thelma asks a question:

"I'm planning ahead for the re-opening of Epiphany Library. I think we need some sort of event or activity for each day in the first week, to make sure it's launched properly. I've already made arrangements to pencil in story times and class visits. Have any of you any other ideas?"

Almost too easy a target:

"Isn't it a bit soon to be planning? Usually we wait until the day after the re-opening, just in case the counter needs re-doing."

"How about a book sale?"

"Policy Team could give an activity planning masterclass."

2 comments:

Lavinia said...

I recommend several bottles of bubbly.

Gadjo Dilo said...

"Activity planning masterclass", eh? It's worse than I thought. You should have taken the aligator wrestling job instead.