This is as good a time as any to introduce Seth's new oppo, Alwyn. Alwyn's a nice bloke who's already completely shell-shocked by the way we do things here. He's settled on a strategy of reacting to the worst by standing back, smiling and hoping it will go away. He'll go far.
Where we are now:
- Jim's got his old desk back, moved into the new room.
- Doreen's got the desk that was left in my office when they took Jimmy Huddersfield's desk to give to Mary.
- Julia's got Mary's old desk.
- Milton keeps his old desk, once Seth managed to unstick it from the lift after it got jammed.
- Jim's old new desk is now moved out into the main office to replace Jim's new old desk.
- Two ginormous cupboards have turned up (each twice the size of the new pre-owned envelope cupboard) and now cover up The World's Biggest Whiteboard.
- T.Aldous' new cupboard has been unwrapped and lent to Mary "while I sort my things out."