We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Repeat these actions until the novelty wears off

I've had another crusty email from Corporate Communications because I seem to have violated the Corporate Branding Policy by having the library catalogue's URL in my Outlook signature.

I'm pointed to a page on the intranet telling me not to do this. I elect to take no notice:
  • I happen to know the Corporate Branding Policy isn't written yet because the person writing it and signing off the project is on maternity leave.
  • Unless you're given the address it's impossible to find the "do not put the address of the library catalogue in your Outlook signature" page in our utterly impenetrable intranet.

I'll refer to the policy document saying I can. It'll be on the intranet somewhere.

1 comment:

The Topiary Cow said...

Hee hee.

Yup. Everything is on the Intranet somewhere.

Moo!