We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I can even sing

A rare opportunity to give staff a bit of gen about one of our systems for a change. Okay, it's just ten minutes in a lending team briefing but it's ten minutes we've not had in the four years we've had this system. I should feel happy and grafetful for the opportunity. I know I should feel happy and grateful for the opportunity. All the time I have this little nagging voice in the back of my head:
"Well, isn't this about bloody time?"
Milton and I were talking about something quite else the other week and he admitted that he has these moments where he can but stop and ask himself: "how the hell did we get to this?" I expect he's been asking it a lot lately.

No comments: