- Jim can move in once the electricians have sort-of finished.
- The electricians can carry on as planned.
- T.Aldous' paperwork is stacked on an island unit in the back room.
- The comms lads are installing the new network points.
- Policy Team are discussing the orientation of their desks. According to Feng Shui principles (that's Albert Feng Shui, who runs the Pussycat Team Rooms on Abattoir Lane).
- Mary can move in once Jimmy Huddersfield's desk is moved in there.
- The safe (don't ask, please!) is being moved into my office.
- Julia can move in once Mary's desk is moved in there.
- Mary's desk isn't available because she's decided to clear out her filing cabinet, which is staying in her old office anyway.
- Policy Team have changed their mind about the orientation of their desks.
- T.Aldous has offered to clear his desk (ha ha ha ha!!!) and swap it with Milton so that all the desks match.
- The bookshelves have been moved out. Except for the bookshelves that have been moved back in.
T.Aldous tells Frog:
"You need to start clearing the area round your desk. I want to put two sofas there so that people have somewhere to sit when they're waiting for me outside my office."