We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A little sacred blade of pure stupidity

Having spent ages putting the blocks on the creation of a management suite for Policy Team, T.Aldous has now decided that the job needs to be completed by the end of this week. Seth is dead impressed.

As, indeed are the rest of us when today's fun begins. Jim starts to take his desk into the back room when T.Aldous steps in.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm moving my desk in there."

"You are not! Nobody is doing anything until I have sorted out my paperwork."

Seth offered to move the stuff en bloc for him, but oh no: "you'd only mix it all up."

"I'll mix it all in a skip," mutters Seth.

At the moment we have a stalemate with Seth cast as piggy in the middle between T.Aldous and the rest of Policy Team.

No comments: