We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Beige with anger

Policy Team have been having an in-depth debrief on last week's staff consultation meetings. At the end, Jim and Milton wander out and stagger into the staff room looking grey and shaken.

"That bad?" I ask.

"What?" asks Milton.

"The feedback."

"Oh, that was predictably robust. That was OK."

"Then why are you two looking so shaken?"

"I can't tell you. If I told you you'd take the piss until Christmas."

"Go on, you can tell me."

"I need lots and lots of coffee. Leave me alone until I've had lots and lots of coffee."

Jim just sits there staring blankly into space saying: "unbelievable..."

1 comment:

librarylizzie said...

Has he had enough coffee yet? We need to know what it was.....!