We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Look in the sky!

Today I had a conversation with our esteemed head who wanted to project poetry onto the side of the library building. Sarcastically I suggested we should project such into the clouds like a "Bat Signal", I was tasked to go away and see if this was possible!


I am not on the same page as senior management, I am not even on the same chapter, sorry, even in the same book.

1 comment:

The Topiary Cow said...

Cow kinda likes this idea. Perhaps only short poets though.

As for being on the same page as management, Cow would add a hearty "Thank God" to your post.

It would be as bad as being on the same page as Realtors who call themselves your friend.

Moo!