We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pink belt in butterfly-wrestling

With Jim going at the end of this week and his work being taken over by Policy Team it's suddenly dawned on them that they've committed to an Autumn Staff Training & Development Day and he won't be around to do the arrangements. Somehow or other they've decided that Maybelle's going to do the job.

"How did you cop for that job?" I asked.

"I've no idea. Mary just said to me: 'I understand that you're arranging the training day.'"

It's going well so far: of the three emails she's sent asking what's going to be in the training day she's had the one answer, this one from Julia:

I don't think we need to go into details at this stage.

At least she could be bothered to answer!

No comments: