We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Friday, October 26, 2007

The immense potentiality of the unlicensed is dissipated in vapour

Much to my surprise I see Frog at his desk. It should be his day off.

"Hullo, old sport. Much as I appreciate your bluff goodfellow bonhomie at the work place should you be here?"

"Reading Game stats. If I don't get them done now they'll never get done and next week I'll be swamped with half-term."

I sympathise. If we were truly a performance-driven organisation, he'd be able to concentrate on getting the statistics done - these are a national performance indicator - and he'd leave the Town Librarians to fend with the half-term events.

As it is, if he even thought of it he'd get lynched.

No comments: