We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hepplewhite's Directoire

Milton and I are discussing T.Aldous' plans for budging Frog and myself to pastures new to create a new management area outside his office.

"The problem is," I say, "that I'm supposed to be going into the same part of the floor that he's already earmarked for Frog to move to so that he's got space for the two new sofas."

"Two new sofas?"

"That's the plan: two sofas outside his office for informal meetings."

"I'll be decidedly fucked off if he buys two new sofas at the same time as I'm not allowed to buy new desks for the public workstations in the new Roadkill Library."

1 comment:

The Topiary Cow said...

Management creep.

They've already got an office, but they want more! more! more! Must mark their territory, assert their domination.

Just be glad it's couches and not something more smelly they're using.

Moo!