We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The silent scream

Chatting with Frog...

"So the Easter chick stuff's all gone out to the libraries?"

"Yes, all the Easter chick stuff's gone out to the libraries."

"I've posted the details of Easter holiday events on the web site for you."

"Ta."

"I don't remember seeing any posters..."

"Didn't do one. If you remember, I did a Halloween poster and T.Aldous had Hedi do another one. I did a Christmas poster and Mary had Hedi do another one. And I did one for half-term and Mary had Hedi do another one of that, too. I've got loads to do so I thought I'd save myself the bother of doing another redundant poster this time."

"What have you said to the usual suspects when they've complained about not having an Easter holiday events poster?"

"I've referred them to Mary."

1 comment:

The Topiaryiest Bunny said...

This is kind of a secret, but Mary had Bunny do the Easter poster this year.

Hippity-hop!