We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chairs IV

A visitation from T.Aldous.

"I've not ordered you a chair because you didn't tell me what colour you wanted."

"I said that I didn't care what colour it is."

"That's why I didn't order one; I didn't know what colour you wanted."

"I really don't care what colour it is."

"When I get the swatch back I'll let you have a look so that you can decide what colour you want."

"I promise you, I don't care what colour it is. Honestly."

"The Assistant Librarians got these chairs but they're a greeny blue. You've got a blue chair in your office."

"I'll have a greeny blue chair. Like that one."

"But it's greeny blue. You've got a blue chair at the moment."

"Honestly, I don't care what colour it is. I'll have a greeny blue chair if that's what's available."

"OK. I'll have a look at getting a chair."

I just know the bugger will be visiting me with a bloody swatch again.

No comments: