The rules of the game are that I have to admit to seven quirky personality traits that are evidenced in this blog and I have to pass it on to seven other bloggers who, I hope, will have a bit of fun with the idea.
Finding seven quirky personality traits is difficult as I'm not sure I have even three, even before I have to find any evidence for them.
- I actually do have a public service work ethic. I really do believe that the end products of what I'm trying to do are important. I have this mad idea that we are in the business of handing the keys of the world to the masses.
- I am infinitely impatient. This gives people the impression that I am extremely patient. As it is, if waiting for a minute feels like waiting for a year then it's easy to maintain a uniform composure.
- When the mood is on me I can be extremely logorrhoic.
- I have very visual thinking processes. I am told that the scribbles I do when I'm explaining anything complicated are "terrifying."
- I hate computers. I like the stuff you can do with them, but I hate computers. And gadgets in general.
- I don't have or use a mobile 'phone. A thing of the devil. Besides, if I had one the buggers would be on at me 24x7.
- I'm seriously torn between walking away from the whole sorry mess and sitting back and enjoying having one of the best seats at the circus.
It's difficult to know who to choose to nominate, there are a lot of fun and interesting bloggers out there. If I haven't selected you here and you want to be nominated consider it done; this is a particularly arbitary septet.
- Gadjo Dilo, who can always be counted on to come up with something I wasn't expecting.
- The Topiary Cow, who provides a nice haven of mostly-calm.
- Pat, who constantly delights.
- Pearl, who reminds me that commuting by public transport isn't just a lunacy of the English.
- Ladybird World Mother, who's always good for a sly giggle.
- Wendy, who constantly delights in her observation.
- Scarlet-Blue, who is probably too busy moving to do this at the moment but who needs to have something to do while she's baking housewarming brownies for us all.
I was tempted also to nominate Mrs. Pouncer precisely because she doesn't do memes.