We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

May be Vader some day later now he's just a small fry

Staff room conversation:

"I'm going to have to stop calling the management suite Neverland. One of these days I'll be saying it to one of them."

"Oh, they already know we call it Neverland."

"Really? What's the reaction?"

"Winds them up something rotten."

"That's good. I don't feel so bad about it now."

5 comments:

Gadjo Dilo said...

You could put up posters of Michael Jackson and erect a cardboard llama in there, just to really rub it in. (But the references to "Vadar" and "small fry" elude me, Mr Musgrove.)

Pat said...

Is Vader one of those Lord of the Rings things?
Me I just go with the flow, cushioned with ignorance.
I like the word verifacaation - quesifi

Kevin Musgrove said...

Going with the flow's the sensible thing, Pat. Gadjo's been with this blog long enough to know not to try and make any sense of it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSwwa9RqyQU

Major D'Omo said...

"May be Vader some day later now he's just a small fry"

- Bill Haley and the Comets - 1955

Gadjo Dilo said...

Ahhh, ok, great, I can "take" Star Wars if it's given a satirical twist!