We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

If I had my trusty derringer here

I expect there's an excellent reason why I've spent this afternoon installing a pile of Catty's PCs into Carbootsale Library while the library's open, rather than doing it when the library was closed last Friday afternoon when Catty was in the process of shutting up shop or yesterday afternoon which is half-day closing in Carbootsale.

And the same reason would explain why Lupin from IT spent this morning scratting around for a mini-hub to lend us so that we have something to plug these PCs into the network.

And also why I had to nip out and buy some four-way extension leads so that we have electricity to the things.

Unfortunately, the only reason I can come up with doesn't cover the management of the library service in jam and glory.

1 comment:

The Topiary Cow said...

Yum. Cow should like to be covered in jam and glory.

Moo!