We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Fury

We're approaching the end of an extremely trying week for Seth. To my utter astonishment I discover that even the worst of weeks can get worse...

Julia and Tommy, the caretaker from Catty, have been over to supervise the shifting over of a pile of shit from said library. It's all loaded into the shopping centre's goods lift so that it can be taken up to the Lending Library floor and dumped in the meeting room up there.

"You'll need to come up with me to help me get all this stuff out," says Seth.

"Do I have to?" asks Tommy. "We need to be getting back to Catty."

"Yes. I'm on me own and I can't do it all by myself."

"All right. I'll just let Julia know."

The next thing Seth knows, Julia and Tommy are driving off into the sunset.

No comments: