We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Monday, October 19, 2009

The beach is divine

Sibyl is back from her holidays. And is old enough to know better than this...
"How was your holiday?"

"Very nice. But I'm really, really glad to be back. I just couldn't wait."

"I'll bet... Did you do anything nice?"

"I went skinny dipping."

"I thought you went to Whitby?"

"I did."

"What did they say?"

"Oh, I did it at night. We were walking along the beach and it were a nice night so I decided I'd go skinny-dipping."

"Did you both go in?"

"Oh no. He stood there with his coat on, fag in one hand and a torch in the other so's I could see where I was going."

"The locals must have thought he was signalling to U-boats."

"Aye, they would do: he spent most of his time spotlighting my arse. Talk about a full moon!"

"Have you heard this? Sybil's been skinny-dipping!"

"I thought you went to Whitby!"

"I did."

"You'll have been alright: they'll have thought you were wearing a powder-blue wetsuit."

1 comment:

Pearl said...

I have one of those wet suits. :-)

Pearl