We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Be like a raggy doll and say: "I just don't care!"

My turn for a quiet seethe. 'Phone call from Julia, ensconced at Dutch Bend Library for the day:

"I had a staff meeting this morning. Bernadette and Nicki said that they could do with some training. Could you find out what training they need and make the arrangements to deliver it as soon as possible?"

I'll have a chat with them despite this; it's not their fault that their manager's too idle to bother assessing her staff's training needs.

4 comments:

Gadjo Dilo said...

You should report bck to Julia: "They need How-to-Cope-with-a-Bone-Idle-Manager training, love".

Unknown said...

OOOOOH! - Dutch Benders...


I like the sound of *them*!

;)

With a name like that, you'd have thought training was the *last* thing they'd need...

xxx
A-L

Pat said...

What a cow!

Kevin Musgrove said...

Gadjo: I've said that once too often...

Anna-Lys: no!!!!!!! too late, I've got the image in my head...

Pat: mmm.