We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Monday, March 23, 2009

I heard the voice of a porkchop

The internet connection's down again; none of the networked printers work anywhere; one library can't log onto the People's Network; another can't answer its 'phone; another is staffed by people I didn't know existed until I got a panicky 'phone call to tell me they couldn't log onto any of the systems; one library's PCs are so slow that it takes fifteen minutes for an email to open; none of us can read Hebrew so we're only guessing what a customer's error message was telling him; and it's pissing down with sleet outside.

Another day in Paradise.

2 comments:

Gadjo Dilo said...

The existence of sleet proves that The Earth is ruled by an indecisive God. Discuss.

Kevin Musgrove said...

Nah... I think he's just vindictive, giving us the worst of all options.