We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Drapery of the Gods

I told the Acq. Team and Sybil about Ken Barmy's library going down the same "visioning the library" route as us.

"I'll bet they've not got a visioning board," says Sibyl.

"As it happens, yes they have," I reply.

"It won't be as big as ours," says Betty.

"I'm not going to get competitive about it," I respond. (Especially now I know that Ken's whiteboard is twice as big as The World's Biggest Whiteboard.)

"What's our lot actually going to do with that board?" asks Noreen.

"I'll bet Kevin and Frog can soon decorate it!" says Sibyl.

"We are specifically leaving it alone," I say. "Just to make the point."

"Well, they're going to have to do something with it," says Noreen. "Perhaps some curtains. Somthing nice and heavy, velvet with tassels. That would do the trick."

"Just like at the pictures!" says Sibyl.

"And with a safety curtain," agrees Noreen.

Time was I had the monopoly on taking the piss out of Policy Team.

3 comments:

Lavinia said...

Kev! Don't let them make your visioning board the charlie brown christmas tree of librarydom!

Lavinia said...

When I first glanced at the title of this post I thought it said "Diapery of the Gods" ! And then I thought, what's Kev gone and done now!!

Kevin Musgrove said...

Well, I won't be stuck for a blog header when it next hits the fan. Ta Lavinia!