We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Monday, February 02, 2009

The Blue Peter rabbit was the only witness

Quite some time ago we had a celebrity visitation which I tried to turn into an opportunity for the Library Service to get a nice discount from one of our suppliers in return for a good PR photo. Unfortunately, despite my begging that somebody take some pictures, the photo opportunity wasn't taken (I couldn't do it myself because I'd been drafted to show the celebrity the reference librarians' computers). Ah well, yet another opportunity gone begging...

I recently asked if anyone had any photos of the library for the web site. Lo and behold...

I'm not bitter.

2 comments:

Lavinia said...

But yes, you are bitter. You are. But that's okay. So am I. Let's be bitter, or as my sister says "bittah" together. Misery loves company, as some sort of motto on your blog alludes?

Kevin Musgrove said...

Caught me! Serves me right for quoting Marlowe.