We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Indiscretion

You know how it is...

There's a networked laser printer in the secretary's office for confidential printing. And there's this multi-functional device in the open office that only accepts print jobs from the network after they've completed a long sea voyage around the Maldives. And then there's people who won't print to the laser printer because the multi-functional device 'prints better.' And those of they who choose to print out the minutes of a meeting about rationalising caretaking cover when they're working on their own late at night and eventually have to go home after the sixth nasty 'phone call from their spouse. And the caretaker who comes in next morning and wonders who left a big printer on all night.

But you're ahead of me, aren't you?

5 comments:

Pat said...

I'm not exactly au fait with office stuff so I couldn't honestly say I was ahead of you. I'm on my third laser printer- insured thank goodness. It's great as long as it's working.

Can Bass 1 said...

Ah! A touch indelicate, perhaps?

Lavinia said...

I both anticipate with joy intermingled with dread, mixed with a dash of misgiving....for the ending of this tale....

Gadjo Dilo said...

I've heard The Maldives is a lovely place. You can't really blame them.

Kevin Musgrove said...

Judging by something Seth the caretaker asked me the other day the first of the storm clouds are on the horizon.