We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My friend Flickr

A big thank you to all of you who suggested file-sharing sites that I could use to hold the graphics for our kid's site. I've successfully got the files working by hosting them on Flickr (chosen solely because it was the first suggestion).

I have every expectation that I'll be using the full list of suggestions as the corporate environment evolves over time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've found a workable solution to his issue. I'd heard that British local government IT was a tad paranoid but this was, to use your expression, a corker.

Is there any chance that access to flickr will get whacked when someone goes there and decides it's a social site?

Your friends in Sheboygan salute you and your ingenuity.

Kevin Musgrove said...

I think we can take it as a given that access will get whacked at some stage, which is why I'm keeping a list of backups.

Anonymous said...

You, Sir, are a steely-eyed realist.