We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Monday, January 22, 2007

The apocalypse will be started by Postman Pat

Frog's on the receiving end of a playground strop from one of the Group Librarians. His crime was to try to arrange the availability of one of the Assistant Librarians that Management Group told him needed to be involved in a meeting he's organising. Last week I copped for one for sorting out a problem on the library management system. I don't know what's going on but I'll be happy when they pack it in and start behaving like managers instead of little kids.

"I'll have to get some HRT patches. Then next time one of them has a go at me I'll just slap a patch on them and leave 'em to it," says Frog.

It pains me to think that these people are senior managers and they feel free to behave like this. This is the sort of thing that just reinforces the glass ceiling on women managers.

No comments: