We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Grind

Popping out of my office to investigate a peculiar grinding noise I find T.Aldous talking to Bronwyn Fazakerly. She's made the mistake of not hiding a piece of publicity matter she's put together for next week's "Winter's Tails [sic]" events.

"I really wouldn't have done that, or put that that way and I wouldn't have included that or that. But then again I do have many years more experience of doing publicity work than you."

I turn on my heel before I get embroiled and find myself asking exactly when he did this publicity and how come every publicity activity that I know of that came within his radar died stillborn at the last minute while he had a think about what was necessary to completely redo the whole thing.

The grinding noise was Bronwyn's teeth.

No comments: