We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

He sighed

Milton creeps into the office, sits down and puts his head in his hands.

"I've lost the will to live."

We have a chat about staff training opportunities and it slowly dawns on me that he's depending on my coming up with positive suggestions to counter his despairing conclusion that we haven't a hope in hell of setting up any staff development regime with some members of Management Group being as they are. I actually agree with him but being somewhat sneakier than him I come up with some workarounds which might be viable.

Just at the point where he's perking up and starting to fire up ideas of his own T.Aldous appears in the doorway.


"Sorry to interrupt but we need to finish our conversation."

Some folk were more sprightly walking to the tumbril.

No comments: