We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Monday, June 19, 2006

A tale told by an idiot

A couple of people have asked me if I've heard anything about the reports from any of last year's inspections. This puzzled me a bit as they've been on the inspectors' web site for a month. I passed on the link. About an hour later I got a 'phone call from Dutch Bend:

"Now I know why they've been keeping it a secret!"

"What do you mean a secret?"

"Well, when I asked T.Aldous the other day he said that the report wasn't ready yet. Mary said that they're waiting for the final report."

"But T.Aldous went down to London with Warner Baxter months ago to receive the report."

"Well, we're not supposed to know about it. So I've printed a copy out and put it in the staff room."

Only here could a document in the public domain could be regarded as a secret!

No comments: