We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Nothing worse could happen to one than to be completely understood

These are difficult times and there are days when any of us can be a bit high-maintenance. It's Posy's turn all this week and she's going for it in a big way.

To be fair, she ended up being the one having to have the meeting with the bollock who wants us to give him a pile of money to "repurpose the reading library journey."

7 comments:

zmkc said...

Oh 'repurpose'- I'd forgotten that hateful word.

Britta said...

I hope I will never be understood completely - everybody who thought he managed what I myself don't succeed in is always in for a good surprise :-)

Unknown said...

The impractical solutions team at the Wendy House have proposed several solutions to the Reeading Room Repurposing (RRR) Project.
1) Offer a GNVQ in repurposing to the nearest local secondary school and use the reference librarians to manage their work.
2)write to a TV program that does house/room make-overs on a budget suggest that the RRR is a pilot program in a new series focussing on Room Repurposing. Other episodes can include - turning a garage into a recording studio, an attick into a pirate radio station, a garden shed into a terrorist HQ
3) give up
4) Other, please specify...

libby said...

Sometimes, I regret not being more high-maintenance in life....have been a bit door-mattish for a lot of it and now that I am a lady of a certain age I am beginning to develop a 'so? who has a problem with that then?' attitude....power to the ladies (and you Kevin) when dealing with the likes of that bollock (ah..glad to see you really do use the word easily!)..I know a few more words you could use if you like.....

Is the Wiz said...

There's a journey I'd like to send him on - it's known locally as "Get tae ****"

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I repurposed my previous comment