We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

You'll never marry that to the engine

Good news: the insurance company's engineer has braved the elements to check out that it's OK for us to be using the lift.

Bad news: he's broken the lift and doesn't know how to fix it. We'll have to get the maintenance engineer out to fix it and then charge the insurance company for the repair.

Seth has made it clear that we aren't to ask about the well-being of our no claims bonus.


3 comments:

Nota Bene said...

Presumably the insurance company are insured?????

And I can't believe that my word verification is 'Olifta'

Pat said...

A fine example of ' you couldn't make it up!'

Kevin Musgrove said...

Note Bene: I'm surprised by nothing. Whichever strange body of fate is responsible for synchronicity is more than capable of inflicting 'Olifta' on you!

Pat: I wish I could...