We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Between the unpalatable and the disastrous

There is a lot I have been holding back from this blog lately. There always was: there are some things which are just not appropriate for publication. And I've always played fast and lose with names, places and chronologies. But there are things that are just not safe to discuss, especially as we are in 'interesting' times, and that's well before we even start to see the effects of the change in national government. Indeed, even before we factor in the council's calamitous financial state (there is talk of applying for a loan from Burkina Faso).

...

So I'll be helpful. And I'll watch my back. And I'll be careful. Like most everyone else has to be these days.

3 comments:

Madame DeFarge said...

Having read the original of this, you have my sympathy. Not much use, but you have it.

Macy said...

Simon Singh should have the name of a couple of good lawyers if you need them :^

Kevin Musgrove said...

Madame DeF: ta muchly. I think you can guess why the major revision. )-:

Macy: and ta muchly to you, too.