We're taking a bit of a breather while the world rearranges its underpants. Meanwhile, the other blog is here.

Friday, November 24, 2006

I said as my little torch I flashed:
"I'm letting the New Year in"

I'm in reflective mood, surrounded as I am by Xmas books, Lippy's sweetshop and bits of Santa (the gents is in full shopping mall splendour, lacking only a singing Xmas tree and some Perry Como records).

And how the world has moved on: this time last year I was worrying about getting the 2005/6 projects bought and paid for; the imminent relocation of Noddy Library; possible closures of Epiphany and Gypsy Cream libraries; the fact I was the only person who knew how our systems worked; an utter lack of feedback from management group on anything to do with e-government; the web team trying to dictate how our web catalogue works; and a humongous amount of work to do on impact measures.

Whereas this year...

I think I'll get me coat.

No comments: