- Three 'phone calls about paper jams in the lending library printer.
- A 'phone call about a print job that wasn't being printed (because of one of the paper jams)
- A 'phone call asking what is meant when a book is marked "unavailable" on the catalogue
- A 'phone call asking why a lost book isn't available for to fill requests
- A 'phone call to say that there'd been a mistake typing in a borrower's name and address and what was I going to do about it
- A 'phone call asking what Milton was doing about a project I hadn't previously heard about
I want to shout: "for God's sake, get a grip!" but seeing as how half the staff has its hands around the throat of the other half...